Starting from supermodels to music legends and pop stars, everyone managed to bring high-voltage drama, exceptional fashion aesthetics, and some admirable looks to the red carpet of Grammys held on 28th January 2018, Sunday. Now I have tried to jot down names of seven best dressed celebrities present in the event. Please do go through them and see if you agree.
- Lady Gaga did capture a lot of attention with her gorgeous black gown from Armani Privé, which had a long train and laced bodice.
- Chrissy Teigen is pregnant with her second child but somehow the model still looked breathtaking in the sliver gown by Yanina.
- Eve was looking quite a stunner in the magnificent pantsuit designed by Naeem Khan. She matched her outfit with jewelry from Chopard.
- Sam Smith, the English singer as well as lyricist, kept it quite simple through a plain green suit and polished shoes.
- Donald Glover looked dapper in a white tuxedo by Ermenegildo Zegna. And the velvet loafers by Tod served like an icing on the cake.
- Flowers are forever in season. Well, Janelle Monáe probably thought the same when she considered slaying the red carpet in an enchanting floral-printed tux by Dolce & Gabbana.
- Cardi B famous for the song Bodak Yellow turned many heads when she appeared for Grammys in a voluminous and magnificent white gown designed by Ashi Studio. We also cannot take our eyes off her pretty shoes by Christian Louboutin.
So, that is according to me, the seven most impressively dressed celeb at Grammys. If you do wish to add a few more names and expand this list, do let me know.